Friday 6 March 2009

A good excuse for a look at a new bike

On my travels today I called into Hardie Bikes in Cairneyhill in Fife. One reason was to see if I could place an order for a bottom bracket for Clive's Bianchi road bike which was proving to be a bit problematic. Occasionally you can strike it lucky and today was one of these odd occasions, not only did they have one but it was still at a fair price. I got this and a chain for him as well and then turned my attention to the other reason for the visit, a look at the mountain bikes on display.I rather fancy a new bike this summer and the Trek Fuel EX8 looks pretty nifty, lets face it the Trek 9.9 is the dogs danglies but I'd have to remortgage the house to afford it so I'll try and be realistic...................bugger......

No comments: