Tuesday 1 December 2009

Global warming hasn't reached Midlothian

Went out last night for a ride, well clothed for the sub zero temperature, but the problem was that after I had ridden through the woods, which were still muddy, I then got out into the open air and the low temperature. The result was the bike slowly froze up, front derailleur, rear derailleur, and finally the freewheel hub! In fact when I did eventually struggle home the bike weighed half as much again as usual due to all the frozen muck on the frame etc.
Sometimes I think this "global warming" nonsense would be quite welcome!

2 comments:

Pyatshaw said...

Yesterday it would have been very welcome here as well.

Pyatshaw said...

By the way, your "comments" on the main page is not showing.
Who is this cowardly person who decries you but leaves no name? Mmmmmmmmmmmm, let me think!!!