One week to go till the Strathpuffer, if it's still going ahead. The latest news is there's to be a decision made on Monday. After all my snow training I'll be slightly disappointed, to say the least, if it doesn't go ahead. We went out again, in true Captain Scott style, this morning in a snow flurry. Doing 9 miles just now must be the equivalent to at least double that in the summer! Only mishap was a puncture again, I seem to be plagued with them just now.