Tuesday 9 August 2011

New riding glasses make all the difference!!!!

                                                                                              The new riding glasses pose for a photo!


Halfway round tonight's ride just before the path down to Glencorse Reservoir


Posted by Picasa
After a weekend of heavy rain and not a pedal turned in anger I got out last night (Monday) and tonight again armed with my new posing riding glasses! At last I have a proper pair of riding specs done to my personal prescription and admittedly they are a bit over the top but hey, you need a bit of fun in your life (even if it's only the specs you wear!!!)
17.75 miles last night and 15.5 miles tonight, a good start to the preparation for the Tour de Ben Nevis which Baz and I have entered in September.

No comments: