Thursday 3 April 2014

Thicker than very thick pea soup

Went out with Mark last night equipped with my new mini camcorder strapped to my chest determined to bring back some brilliant, exciting footage of our biking exploits........the photo above taken at the bottom of the climb to the hills as Mark arrived ended up the only one worth keeping! Once we got up into the hills the fog just got thicker and thicker and I had to remove my riding glasses as they just kept misting up with the water vapour. This didn't stop us having a cracking ride though as we did a route we haven't done since the start of the winter and with the nights getting more daylight (and no fog!) hopefully we'll be able to do a few more new tracks. 26.5 miles for me last night and hopefully by the week-end this weather will have cleared up a bit.

No comments: