Sunday 6 March 2016

The bridge is finished.....now it needs a name

My maiden ride over the bridge demanded a selfie pose!

The view looking north

And the view looking south

And todays piccy amazingly supporting three of us plus bikes!!

The bridge to nowhere is complete and now needs a name to honour Jock and Kevin who made such a good job of building it, I've suggested The JK Bridge in recognition of their initials but I think everyone suspects its after me as that happens to be my initials too (as if I would!!)
Anyways its a mighty fine structure even if it doesn't actually solve too many problems as you still have to cross back over the river again to get back on the track and though it's relatively easy just now to cycle/walk through the fordable bit it's a different kettle of fish when it's in spate!

No comments: