Monday 15 January 2018

New wider, red, go-faster handlebars, will there be any improvement in my performance!!!

The new red handlebars, 20mm wider, what will make the difference, if any, the colour or the width!!

The rough little track down the final descent to the Howe.

Always a favourite track of mine on a windy day, this is usually pretty sheltered.

The wider bars make pedalling up the side of the fence here quite tricky
.
I managed to catch Clive coming to grief as we biked up towards West Kip

Luckily he only landed in heather and grass and not on rocks!

Out with Barrie and Clive on Saturday and Barrie was sporting his new handlebars, all 360mm of them, mine still hadn't arrived but they came today and were put on the bike pronto! After a 12 miler I was able to make a few adjustments as they didn't feel just right, I'm hoping I can get back out soon again to see how the feel as good as they look!

No comments: