Tuesday 13 October 2009

Bill the badger spotted again!

Further to last night's appearance in Bluebell Wood, Bill, as I now call my new found badger buddy, ran across in front of me tonight again. Once again there is no photographic evidence to back up my blossoming friendship with this furry and not very cuddly creature. I'm definitely going to have to give Mr. D. Attenborough a ring to find out how I go about catching the little bugger on film! Any suggestions gratefully received..........as long as they're sensible that is.......

2 comments:

Pyatshaw said...

You've fitted a light to your helmet now fit the camera to your handlebars.........................and, oh, before you set off for Bluebell Wood again, give Bill a ring to arrange a rendezvous! Looking forward to seeing him!

Anonymous said...

I saw Bill, I was there too. I would say that trying to get a photo of Bill using the handle bar option would be a difficult one as turning the bars may end up in a meeting of earth. The head cam option is better, but when do you switch it on for video clips. Still photos would have to be near impossible.