Monday 8 October 2018

10 year anniversary for this blog, time flies when you're having fun!


In the 10 years I've been scribbling on here I've gone through about 5 or six bikes, 2 of them were stolen from my garage by lowlife who appear to regard other peoples property as their own and don't mind damaging anything (my garage door) in their way to get it.
This is the present steed, I've actually got another more or less identical bike but with different wheels on it (for different ground conditions).
The next bike is going to be an e-bike, mainly because for some unexplainable reason the hills have all become steeper and longer and everybody else seems to have become faster and fitter, once I'm mounted on that I'll show em!!


Sunday mornings ride started off chilly, just above freezing point and ended just as the rain and wind arrived from the mid Atlantic!


As you can see from the photos cows and sheep featured on Sundays ride in the Pentlands, I should really know them all by their first name by now.


And my faithful companion on 99% of my weekend rides, Baz, who's actually smiling on a photo, he likes to keep a poker face usually, here's to another 10 years in the saddle!!

No comments: