Monday 31 December 2018

The last post....(of 2018 that is)


Walking off into the sunset!
Another year and a lot of changes. For a start I'd been threatening to go down the ebike route for ages and finally took the plunge in November when I realised my legs were not keeping me up with Barrie and Dougie and a bit of assistance wouldn't go amiss! Now I find myself wondering whats wrong with the non ebike if I'm out on it, is the rear tyre flat, are the brakes binding? It's opened up a completely new era for me and I can see the mountain biking carrying on for a good few more years yet. So far this winter there's been no significant snowfall or hard frost so December itself has been a good month. A good New Year to anyone who reads this, I intend to keep ebiking for a while yet!

No comments: