Sunday 27 January 2019

Trying out flats to try and regain my confidence


After my big off I lost a fair bit of confidence in my ability to get a foot down when things get a bit tricky, so in an effort to counter this I've bought a pair of flats to see if this will help.So far I've not invested in a pair of matching shoes relying instead on an old pair of tatty trainers to do the job. I've not had an occasion to really find out if they'll do the business yet, but who knows, it might happen on the next ride!



A slight covering of snow when I was out on Monday, just look at that sky!



A great view from the top of Capelaw of the Pentland Skyline



In contrast yesterday could only be described as DREICH!!
A strong wind and rain the whole way round the Winter Loop!



A bit of illegal wild flower snaffling today! I like to think I'm saving them from probable global warming for future generations to view in my garden!!




No comments: