Saturday 2 March 2019

A quick short taste of Spring..... but that's about it...


If Summer this year is like this I'll be out every day on the e-bike, this was Monday when temperatures reached a record high for Scotland in February ( it'll never last!)



Wednesday and the heat must have gone to my head because I went out on the acoustic bike.... jeeez was it hard going after the e-bike, I was almost home before I got used to the lack of oomph!



Even the snowdrops out in the woods were wilting!



Friday and things were cooling down a bit and I was back on the e-bike and making it to the top of Allermuir at that, the best thing about solo e-biking is you don't have to wait around for your fellow riders to catch up at the top of the climbs....unless they're on an e-bike as well of course!



Saturday and it's back to normality again, some rain through the night to enable us to slip and slide here and there but the short spell of good weather has certainly whetted the appetite for summer time.





No comments: