Sunday 22 March 2020

Dust rising from our tyres, first time for months!


If you look very very carefully you can just about see a puff of dust rising at the back of Barries rear tyre, admittedly not much but when you’ve seen nothing but mud for months it’s quite reassuring!


Three of us did a Pentlands ride this morning in almost perfect weather, a bit chilly to start with but a light wind and a drying surface made for good riding with over 30 miles and 3250 feet of climbing. The beauty of the ebike is the enjoyment in the climbs as well as the descending.


Barrie and I did Glentress on Saturday morning and even though we had to cut it a bit short when Barries bike started to suffer chain suck we still got in about 17 enjoyable miles


I’m now doing stuff I never chanced before, I think the heavier bike with burlier tyres have given me more confidence.
A good weekends biking, let’s hope this corona virus settles down and lets us all get back to normality!




No comments: