Sunday 28 June 2020

A few press ups to keep things fresh


Barrie started it all off when he was challenged to do the 25 a day 25 press up challenge in aid of some charity I cant remember! Here he is doing a 25er on the picturesque bridge over the River Esk on the trail along to Penicuik.



Clive was duly challenged and joined in the fun and yesterday copied Barrie with some on the very same bridge!




After the recent hot dry weather it was a bit of a disappointment to be out in the rain yesterday but at least the wet weather jackets got an outing!

Yesterday wasn't the best day I've had on the ebike with first of all my back tyre refusing to stay inflated, I discovered later there was no sealant in it, and then a serious case of chain suck which cut my ride short by a few miles.....ah well some days you've just got to accept things aren't going your way, yesterday was one of those days!! 

No comments: