Monday 26 October 2020

Have the tracks ever really been as wet and greasy at this time of year before?


There's water running down every track we bike on just now, there's certainly not going to be a water shortage this winter!


Out with Mark today and he had a go at the river crossing which even if it's not very deep is quite difficult with the boulders that have been washed down when its been in spate


This used to be a reasonably dry track now its a case of trying to decide which side to cycle round


I did an OTB when I tried to cross a small ditch and as our tradition has it I had to lie until I had been photographed in position....oh the shame!!!!


Someof the graffiti in the local underpass of the city bypass, no-one ever seems to see the talanted artists who produce these wonderful pictures


Mother nature always cheers you up when things look gloomy and I was certainly cheered up by this frog I came across last week, my only hope is he or she finds a suitable shelter to see it through the winter.


















 

No comments: