Wednesday 12 February 2014

No more mishaps needed for the time being....

Out doing a bit of wild snowdrop pilfering today, don't know if it's strictly legal but they look nice in my garden.

A nice sheltered spot from the wind...

After what seems like one bike breakdown after another I could do with a spell of trouble free biking, from bottom brackets, rear derailleurs, rear suspension bearings and finally the free hub packing in, I've been shelling out money to keep the bike going recently. The new pawls and springs arrived for the free hub this morning and they didn't take long to install so it was out for a 13 miler to check everything was dandy. It was also a chance to bring back some more wild snowdrops for the garden and after checking no-one was watching (sneaky I know) I pulled my trowel out my backpack and dug up a few. They're now relocated in my garden and very fine they look too!


No comments: