Sunday 16 May 2010

Ten under The Ben, at last some success!!!!!

Posted by PicasaAt last our team, Half Deid, has achieved success, albeit only partial! Last year in the same race we came third in our class and this year after a magnificent (?) team effort we managed second. The team name certainly reflects the way I feel today, the conditions yesterday could only be described as fairly horrific with a cold gusty wind and frequent sleety/rain showers. The course cut up really badly in the wooded sections and I've never seen so many exposed roots in my life!
More some other night as I'm still too knackered!
(that's the trophy we got by the way, sought after far and wide!!)

2 comments:

Duncan said...

Well done granpops. Glad to see you made it back in one piece!!!!!!!

Pyatshaw said...

Congratulations, after all your gruelling training and the trophy was well worth spending all that time and energy on?!?! I'm sure your "little lady" will love to place it mid her Lladros!