Saturday 12 February 2011

Mountain bikers are honest people........on the whole.

 
I managed to drop my cycling glasses at this gate halfway up Castlelaw climb tonight and didn't realise it until about an hour later. We'd passed a couple coming down the track and wondered if they would have either seen them and pocketed  them or maybe even stood on them as they lifted their bikes over the gate. Anyways we did a 15 mile loop and came back to the gate again and there the glasses were, they must have seen them, picked them up and put them on top of the gatepost. Whoever you were, thanks a lot, the glasses weren't particularly expensive but the fact that you left them on the post for me to find restored my shaky belief in human nature. 28 miles tonight to take my total for the week to 93 off road miles. 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: