Tuesday 8 May 2018

More fun at Glentress

The sign on the road said "slow", was this an indication of my ascending ability yesterday?

Barrie "showing off" his skinny log riding skills, annoyingly he didn't fall off!

The snow will still be there for a week or two yet but it looks like it could do with a bit of spit and polish.

Barrie's jump looked better than mine so to avoid embarrassment I wont show my one!

And finally...Madeleine my next door neighbour got her self a gravel bike and I had a pedal in her back garden to convince myself drop handle bars were not for me.

Another May holiday trip to Glentress for Barrie and me with Barrie excelling himself with his bike handling skills on some of the enduro sections, especially as his bike isn't really enduro specific.





No comments: