Saturday 14 September 2019

Barrie's ebike is christened "The Blue Flash"!


What else could you call such a bonny looking bike, makes mine look like some pre-war model!
At least he gave me a little pedal on it just to whet my appetite for getting my Trek back which incidentally is getting a new frame under warranty so I'm looking forward to that!




A quick stop to puzzle out which is the most environmentally friendly means of travel, a horse or an ebike, hmmm, have to think about that...




A nonchalant looking Barrie who went one way on the winter loop while I went the other way on the non ebike, when we met up he'd done at least 5 miles more than me, but I've been assured my ebike will be back in my  hands by the end of next week, raring to go against "The Blue Flash"!!




No comments: