Thursday, 26 January 2012

Thats the 10000 miles up on the Trek....and still going strong

Last night saw the magic 10000 miles recorded on the odometer on the Trek ex8 since new from 1st May 2009. Around 90% of that has to be off road with roughly the other 10% spent on my backside. To witness the momentous occasion with me last night were Clive, Dougie and Roger who provided the tasty tablet we toasted the event with in the pouring rain at the top of the torturous seven steps. We made a rough calculation that I'll be about 97 when I reach the 100000 mile mark, not so sure some of them will make it till then though.......

No comments: