Friday 1 March 2013

Still staying dry....how much longer?

A 30 miler on side roads and off road today in great weather. 

My co-conspirator in the great snowdrop nicking escapade.

A pair of fine looking nags, and the horses are OK as well.

Still no rain, c'mon this is Scotland, it supposed to rain every second day here! We're getting through the worst of the winter and even though the weather's been bloody cold at least it's been dry for the last week or two. I've been digging up snowdrops and transplanting them in my and a few other gardens. I know this isn't strictly what you're supposed to do but I look on it as being similar to keeping endangered animals in captivity to preserve the species. A pretty lame excuse but I'm sticking to it........and the garden looks quite nice as well!

No comments: